Who will replace Foden as the next project?

I know the management are managing games for younger players in the various leagues and cups, but having two lads on the bench in the PL is surely practical. When a club like City reach 3-0, isn't it time to get the minutes in for the juniors? I'd rather see a 3-0, 3-2, or 3-1 win, (or even a draw, or at worst a loss) with City blooding the youth set-up than City bang 4-0 or 5-0, without young players? I'm not saying I want to see City lose, never have done, and never will, but if the club is trying to bridge the gap, then the stating-the-bleeding-obvious-route isn't a bad start. Surely?!

I know the management are managing games for younger players in the various leagues and cups, but having two lads on the bench in the PL is surely practical. When a club like City reach 3-0, isn't it time to get the minutes in for the juniors? I'd rather see a 3-0, 3-2, or 3-1 win, (or even a draw, or at worst a loss) with City blooding the youth set-up than City bang 4-0 or 5-0, without young players? I'm not saying I want to see City lose, never have done, and never will, but if the club is trying to bridge the gap, then the stating-the-bleeding-obvious-route isn't a bad start. Surely?!
I agree.
However,to maybe help the compromise,this is where having a bigger bench and the use of 5 subs would make perfect sense.It would help prevent injury while promoting youth/HG players.

Whats not to like?

I agree.
However,to maybe help the compromise,this is where having a bigger bench and the use of 5 subs would make perfect sense.It would help prevent injury while promoting youth/HG players.

Whats not to like?
The UEFA Cash League and the Premium League could both make this a rule. 5 standard subs, 4 youth or club developed players only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.