Who will replace Foden as the next project?

So, consensus seems to be any of Palmer, Doyle, Harwood-Bellis, Braaf and Delap could be ready for the step up.

I noticed Palmer's name on the subs bench a couple of times post-lockdown, and obviously Doyle and HB have made their first steps into the first team picture this last season.

That's actually a pretty good spine right there, with promising players in key positions right across the pitch.

Well we’re back down to 3 subs next season so the chances of academy players being on the bench and making appearances just got a lot smaller.

Hardwood bellis I think. Very young, but so much pontential

cole Palmer is being talked about a lot it seems, but I struggle to see him getting minutes next season with all of our attacking options

Last edited:
I'll go against the grain and choose either Alex Robertson or Joe Hodge. I think both are supremely talented and, honestly, just have the look of a Pep player.

Doyle, Palmer and Bernabe were all on the bench today which might suggest some sort of idea who's closest to the first team.

I'll go against the grain and choose either Alex Robertson or Joe Hodge. I think both are supremely talented and, honestly, just have the look of a Pep player.
Haven’t seen much of Robertson, but Hodge is an absolutely ridiculous talent. Incredible on the ball and an extraordinary passer. Very small, but so is Kante and Verratti

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.