Who will score our 100th goal this season.

Apologies if already posted but just to put the current tally into perspective..

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdjyjhKIUAEx6Vw.png[/bigimg]

Hi "newbie" from Canada. I just joined a few minutes ago...

Been a City fan since 1994 thanks to the Gallagher Brothers. Before that I only supported my own hometown club : Vancouver Whitecaps FC who now play in North America's MLS league. After almost 20 years following Manchester City, I never in my wildest dreams thought the "Blue Moon" would rise to where it's at now! Very exciting last several seasons for sure.

Looking forward to some "footie" discussion about MC.

Thanks.

Canadian Citizen said:
Hi "newbie" from Canada. I just joined a few minutes ago...

Been a City fan since 1994 thanks to the Gallagher Brothers. Before that I only supported my own hometown club : Vancouver Whitecaps FC who now play in North America's MLS league. After almost 20 years following Manchester City, I never in my wildest dreams thought the "Blue Moon" would rise to where it's at now! Very exciting last several seasons for sure.

Looking forward to some "footie" discussion about MC.

Thanks.

welcome buddy. there are not many from Canada in here. I'm from Aurora, ON. nice to see fans from everywhere

this is a beutiful game Please don't call it that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.