Who will solve the defensive frailties to ensure the title?

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I feel if you crack that, then you will win it, conversely, if you don't another year of disappointment.

I think you should go for VVD. He played for my team and he us exactly what you need.

Who do you want to come in? Or do you think you've got it sorted?

I'd be happy with (a fit) Kompany, Stones, Otamendi and Kolarov (guess Tosin will be loaned out).

Proper full backs that don't leave the centre backs exposed all game would be a start.

The strikers!

At home last season we scored:
1 V Everton, Southampton, Boro, Liverpool and Chelsea
0 V United and Stoke

Our goals against record wasn't too bad. Our goal scoring was appalling

A fit Kompany and yes VVD or a similar type of player who commands the back. New players to replace the ageing FBs.

The strikers!

At home last season we scored:
1 V Everton, Southampton, Boro, Liverpool and Chelsea
0 V United and Stoke

Our goals against record wasn't too bad. Our goal scoring was appalling
The evidence suggests otherwise;
o3suHfA.png

"Only" five goals less scored than Chelsea, yet our GD was 11 worse. And only 6 goals less scored than Spurs, but a GD 19 worse than them. We conceded far too many, simple as that.

The evidence suggests otherwise;
o3suHfA.png

"Only" five goals less scored than Chelsea, yet our GD was 11 worse. And only 6 goals less scored than Spurs, but a GD 19 worse than them. We conceded far too many, simple as that.

8 of those goals were in 2 games, Everton and Leicester away

I think the home draws really cost us and that was due to no scoring enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.