Who Will Win the World Cup?

Hence the “built on the experience of their past failures”. They will be hungry to prove their worth this summer.

And, if we are honest, Kevin was not quite to his current level even two years ago, so having a newly minted World Class central midfielder in the squad improves their chances significantly.
I like Belgium and - probably in the minority here - like Martinez. So, I hope I'm wrong :-).

Edit - Like = like as persons, not necessarily on talent (Martinez seems to have trouble as a manager, unable to get the best out of his sides; Belgium is full of players who are both talented and who seem to be wonderful human beings).

I like Belgium and - probably in the minority here - like Martinez. So, I hope I'm wrong :-).
When you are chatting up the fittest woman in the club, things are going so well, and then you realise there’s a reason no one else has been talking to her... ;-)

I fancy Spain, I've watched their last few friendly's and they were very good.
There's very little between Brazil/Germany/Spain IMO - first world cup in 8 years where I'm not at all confident who will win (picked Spain 8 years ago and then, last cup, Germany and also picked Argentina 2nd. This year... no strong feeling between the putative top 3).

I'm looking forward to it, whoever wins. Having so many City stars playing makes it much more interesting.

one of the usual in Spain Brazil or Germany,,think England will do quite well, we seem to have moved on from the years of selecting the likes of Rooney because he is Rooney, Hart has been dumped because he is not good enough so i feel the manager is picking who he wants rather than who he pleases

one of the usual in Spain Brazil or Germany,,think England will do quite well, we seem to have moved on from the years of selecting the likes of Rooney because he is Rooney, Hart has been dumped because he is not good enough so i feel the manager is picking who he wants rather than who he pleases

Backed Argentina at 9/1 ,speculative really but if it all comes together, they have the talent to win it,went for a bit of value.
Will probably also back Spain or France as a more serious proposition.
Gone for Costa or Gabby to win golden boot.

England will exit in the quarter finals - improvement.
At least 1 European team in the final.
Not sure who that will be, or whether 2 European teams will make the final, but, I'm going for a European winner, and my money is on Germany - the main reason being that Neuer is fit again - having been out for months - and he adds an incredible amount to them.
So, get ur money on Germany, and thank me when you've got ur winnings!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.