Who Will Win the World Cup?

Germany to win, Leroy as golden boot

Leroy first has to beat Marco Reus and Draxler for a starting spot in the German team. We expect Reus to beat Draxler who had occupied that left wing position for the last two years and during the ConfedCup and Leroy's last matches for Germany weren't really that great. Same story about Gündogan when it is about getting into the midfield ahead of Khedira or Özil.

The German team probably will look like this:

Neuer/Ter Steegen
Kimmich - Boateng - Hummels - Hector
Khedira - Kroos
Müller - Özil - Reus
Werner​

Leroy first has to beat Marco Reus and Draxler for a starting spot in the German team. We expect Reus to beat Draxler who had occupied that left wing position for the last two years and during the ConfedCup and Leroy's last matches for Germany weren't really that great. Same story about Gündogan when it is about getting into the midfield ahead of Khedira or Özil.

The German team probably will look like this:

Neuer/Ter Steegen
Kimmich - Boateng - Hummels - Hector
Khedira - Kroos
Müller - Özil - Reus
Werner​
Reus will be injured, Draxler has barely played.

Anyone got any good value bets?
Tips on who is coming out of the groups outside the big guns? I think Croatia are a dark horse.

I’ve backed France to win at 13/2 and Portugal E/W at 25/1.

I doubt they will start too many (if any) games together but a front three of Dembele, Mbappe and Griezmann would be fun to watch.

In the world cup pool in our local boozer my wife and I had a go...you put a tenner in ....$320 collected winner gets $180 runner up $100 and third place $40.... draw is made once every spot is taken

I had 2 goes and got Russia and Poland, wife had a go and got Belgium .... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.