Morocco
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Spain
France
Australia
Egypt
Uruguay

Edit: Add Argentina, Iceland, Denmark and Peru too.

Last edited:
Interesting to see how the Belgians fare this world cup. Good goalie in Courtois, great centre backs with Toby and Jan. Dembele shielding the defence. Wonderful attacking array of De Bruyne and Hazard and a bit of a mash up of Lukaku and Batshit for a strikeforce

Interesting to see how the Belgians fare this world cup. Good goalie in Courtois, great centre backs with Toby and Jan. Dembele shielding the defence. Wonderful attacking array of De Bruyne and Hazard and a bit of a mash up of Lukaku and Batshit for a strikeforce

Like France they are not a team and have a clueless manager.

Brazil and Spain favorites for me followed by Germany. Spain don’t even need a manager they all know each other and have great team chemistry.

Like France they are not a team and have a clueless manager.

Brazil and Spain favorites for me followed by Germany. Spain don’t even need a manager they all know each other and have great team chemistry.
Before the WC began my first favorite (slightly) was Brazil, then Germany then Spain.

After watching Spain v. Portugal... wow!

I'm not so much concerned about the scoreline and individual errors as I am about how wide open Spain are against the counter. If Portugal's young forward (don't know his name) had a semi-decent game, Portugal could easily have bagged 2 more.

It's early days in the tournament and Spain sometimes starts slow.... but after watching that performance I think that Spain are very prone to fast counterattacks.

Before the WC began my first favorite (slightly) was Brazil, then Germany then Spain.

After watching Spain v. Portugal... wow!

I'm not so much concerned about the scoreline and individual errors as I am about how wide open Spain are against the counter. If Portugal's young forward (don't know his name) had a semi-decent game, Portugal could easily have bagged 2 more.

It's early days in the tournament and Spain sometimes starts slow.... but after watching that performance I think that Spain are very prone to fast counterattacks.

Spain grew into the game and were absolutely dominating at one point. I think they will improve.

Spain grew into the game and were absolutely dominating at one point. I think they will improve.
Perhaps.

But compared to Spain's opening loss to Switzerland in 2010 after which I was still full of confidence in the squad, Thursday's 3-3 draw to Portugal in contrast leaves me seriously doubting.

Still fancy Spain. They were by far the better team against Portugal and they're probably not going to face another performance like Ronaldo all tournament. Interested to see what Belgium, Germany and Brazil have but I liked Spain before it started and I still think they'd get the better of the teams there in the knock-outs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.