Who would win??

the plasterer

Listening to sir Shaun of goater last night on way home after the match, saying he thinks this current city side would probably have beaten the arsenal invincibles who went unbeaten all season, tough one to call, both sublime going forward, powerful and skillful midfielders, solid defences, very evenly matched in my opinion, reckon we could of beaten them???

I think yaya v viera would of been a sight to behold!!!!

We'd of beaten them though,

sol v aguero? Forget about it

Vinny v Henry? Forget about it

This team would of beaten them quite comfortably at home!

The "Invincibles" are probably the most overrated team in history, they were more a statistical anomaly than they were a brilliant team. They lost in all the cup competitions to teams far worse than ours, so I imagine we'd be more than a decent match for them

BigOscar said:
The "Invincibles" are probably the most overrated team in history, they were more a statistical anomaly than they were a brilliant team. They lost in all the cup competitions to teams far worse than ours, so I imagine we'd be more than a decent match for them

They did something that hadn't been done in well over a century. Hell of an achievement no matter how you dice it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.