Who would you sacrifice?

I do like Gundogan, but I’m sorry, that Tash is just not on in the modern Manchester City. Either the Tash goes or he does.

Wouldnt sacrifice anyone, its all about the team spirit and togetherness we have... I expect natural squad turnover. So Yaya, Bravo, maybe Ferny. Another striker and def-mid

Squad? Yaya has gone, hopefully we will sell Mangala. That's 2. Zinchenko might want to leave for play time.

Manga
Bravo
Tosin
Zinchenko

I think Gundogan’s best position is holding midfield so I’d like to see him there because he’s a master at keeping the ball (to use a Pep phrase) but doesn’t sound like he will so I’d reluctantly sacrifice him seen as though we will have Foden, Diaz, Sterling, Bernardo, KDB, Dave, Sane, and probably another world class right-winger fighting for 4 positions.

Manga
Bravo
Tosin
Zinchenko

I think Gundogan’s best position is holding midfield so I’d like to see him there because he’s a master at keeping the ball (to use a Pep phrase) but doesn’t sound like he will so I’d reluctantly sacrifice him seen as though we will have Foden, Diaz, Sterling, Bernardo, KDB, Dave, Sane, and probably another world class right-winger fighting for 4 positions.
Probably agree with all of the above except would definitely keep Gundo (he's got a ton of talent, is coming off of injury and deserves another year to see if he can fit into our squad) - Bravo strangely just isn't playing anywhere near to his potential for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.