Who'd replace Tevez?

zangatangring said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
My,my, but you've wasted an awful lot of time writing that.............Aguero.
Next post please.

I'm embarrassed :(.

Lol, I said if you do see aguero as the Tevez replacement, what sort of player do you see filling the void in Mancini's maligned '4 strikers' target? Granted, we may or may not get 4 world class strikers.

No team in the world has four World Class strikers..........................

ANY1aBLUE said:
zangatangring said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Next post please.

Lol, I said if you do see aguero as the Tevez replacement, what sort of player do you see filling the void in Mancini's maligned '4 strikers' target? Granted, we may or may not get 4 world class strikers.

their fault

ANY1aBLUE said:
zangatangring said:
I'm embarrassed :(. Lol, I said if you do see aguero as the Tevez replacement, what sort of player do you see filling the void in Mancini's maligned '4 strikers' target? Granted, we may or may not get 4 world class strikers.
If you were to ask Daniel Sturridge, he would tell you that Chelsea currently have four World Class strikers...Drogba, Torres, Anelka and DS.

ANY1aBLUE said:
zangatangring said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Next post please.

Messi, Villa, Pedro, Sanchez.

Next question?

Dax777 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
zangatangring said:

Messi, Villa, Pedro, Sanchez.

Next question?

Is Sanchez a striker?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.