Who'd you reckon will be our new striker?

itisrising

After Dan Taylor's tweets stating that we are looking for a striker that will cost considerably cheaper than Tevez and won't be around the Cavani/Rooney,Suarez class, who do you think we will be after? Some say Jovetic but he would cost a fair bit himself wouldn't he? A player such as Lukaku/Benteke would be my preferred option(s) as they are young and are proven in the league. Who do you want us to go for?

itisrising said:
After Dan Taylor's tweets stating that we are looking for a striker that will cost considerably cheaper than Tevez and won't be around the Cavani/Rooney,Suarez class, who do you think we will be after? Some say Jovetic but he would cost a fair bit himself wouldn't he? A player such as Lukaku/Benteke would be my preferred option(s) as they are young and are proven in the league. Who do you want us to go for?
I would LOVE Lukaku to join us. He's going to be breaking all sorts of records. Hes an animal.

Lewandowski would be a shred buy aswell if he would join. Available for around the £20-25M mark.

Lewandowski for Edin and bring villa in for 2years. Aguero, lewandowski and villa would be a top strike force!

Lukaku would be awesome, as would Cavani, Lewandowski also a good option. As I have stated before though, Jackson Martinez seems like a decent option for us to go for, would be willing to rotate and very physical, suiting the PL style.

Daz_Blue said:
There is a thread entitled Who will we replace Tevez with .......is that similar to your question ?

Pretty much the same question but it may not be a striker that directly replaces Tevez as we may go for 2 as Dan Taylor suggests that Guidetti won't really be given a shot.

Muriel is the only player I can think of that would be relatively cheap and has the potential to be outstanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.