whoever scouted Boateng

PSmyth07 said:
I thought he did quite well
not just me then.

Too ambitious in his passing but fuck all came from their left side today.

I'm quite sure I saw him do exceptionally well at snuffing out the danger on a couple of occassions.

Project said:
Perhaps you should take your own advice.

"Happy New Year, eh!

Always someone in todays society who thinks they can do something bigger and better than the next person.

The Yozzer Hughes syndrome.

It's clear he is a young lad, learning his way.
Added to the fact his remit is to no doubt keep it banal, what else is expected?

Jesus, I would wager the majority of posters on here would go blank attempting to speak to a top class footballer.

He appears to simply be the victim of the shite tones which is the Manc accent - of which I also had no say in the matter.

If he reads bluemoon, I would simply say take the critiques on board, but only if they are from people who know what they are talking about.

With experience comes expertise and it's good to see City giving people chances."

I think he's over reacted but the attempt at a comeback was pizzzzzzz poor

I'm not entirely sure if your being serious or not - if you are then fuck a duck.

players need time to settle.......the same is being said now of Milner/Boeteng/Kolarov which was aimed at Kolo/Kompany/DeJong/Barry etc last year. Even Tevez/Silva needed 10+ games to really start playing and they got 10 in a row, I don't think Kolarov/Boeteng and Milner have played 10 in a row yet.
Waiting for the eating of more hats next season.

i dont think hes shit but i dont think hes a full back, more a center back for me and i trust bobby to eventually get the best out of him and he will be a big player for us in future,

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Project said:
Perhaps you should take your own advice.

"Happy New Year, eh!

Always someone in todays society who thinks they can do something bigger and better than the next person.

The Yozzer Hughes syndrome.

It's clear he is a young lad, learning his way.
Added to the fact his remit is to no doubt keep it banal, what else is expected?

Jesus, I would wager the majority of posters on here would go blank attempting to speak to a top class footballer.

He appears to simply be the victim of the shite tones which is the Manc accent - of which I also had no say in the matter.

If he reads bluemoon, I would simply say take the critiques on board, but only if they are from people who know what they are talking about.

With experience comes expertise and it's good to see City giving people chances."

I think he's over reacted but the attempt at a comeback was pizzzzzzz poor

I'm not entirely sure if your being serious or not - if you are then fuck a duck.

Not really. Won't have criticism of one young lad starting out, but happy to jump in on another?

alibobs36 said:
Would play either Richards or Zabba before Boateng think he is very poor and not realy enamored by Koloroff, think they will both prove to be expensive flops

I find it amazing that none of our scouts around the world cant find a couple of full backs who are good with the ball and can defend against wingers. Its been a long time since weve had proper full backs. Look like we have to look again.

80s Shorts said:
GStar said:
And at 21, far from the finished article (mentioned by both Mancini and Boateng) whilst playing practically every game for a country currently much stronger internationally than most... I'd say there's only one person who should be embarressed and it's deffinately not Mancini and his team.

Totally agree.

Stick to your wumming in the transfer forum Hairdo.

We like reasonable discussion in here, not reactionary bullshit.

Watch your mouth dickwash

The strange thing is, he seems more comfortable going forward than at the back IMO, yet he says his main position is centre-back. Also think that Kolarov has been struggling of late, and mainly for pace and defensive awareness like Boateng. Bobby needs to sort it in training...

zaba is still the best full back at the club, kolarov is not impressing me at all same can be said about boeteng so far,kolarov seems slow and boeteng seems to lack motivation always allows crosses to come in never has urgency to stop them from coming in this weakness may be the difference in the title race. but i very much hope not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.