Wholesale Changes for next game

bluemoondays

Put some players in there who are going to try - what if it doesn't work? Well, we'll only lose and be no fucking worse off than we are with this bunch of wasters at the moment. If Johnson is still unfit then move SWP inside (or use Fernandes) and play Etuhu or Weiss on right wing

..........................Hart..........................

Zab.........Ned/TBH......Kompany(c?).......Garrido

SWP(c?)....Ireland...(Johnson/Fernades?)....Robinho

.............Caciedo...........Studge...............

Bench: Schmikes, Jo, Etuhu, Evans, (Johnson/Fernandes), Logan, (Ned/TBH), Dunne?

I never want to see Vassell or Benjani anywhere near a fucking City shirt again. Richards should spend a few games in the fucking reserves re-learning how to defend. I'd rather see us going down fighting and trying hard than with a bunch of lazy twats who think it's all a big joke after the game when they lose.

bluemoondays said:
Put some players in there who are going to try - what if it doesn't work? Well, we'll only lose and be no fucking worse off than we are with this bunch of wasters at the moment. If Johnson is still unfit then move SWP inside (or use Fernandes) and play Etuhu or Weiss on right wing

Bench: Schmikes, Jo, Etuhu, Evans, (Johnson/Fernandes), Logan, (Ned/TBH), Dunne?

I never want to see Vassell or Benjani anywhere near a fucking City shirt again. Richards should spend a few games in the fucking reserves re-learning how to defend. I'd rather see us going down fighting and trying hard than with a bunch of lazy twats who think it's all a big joke after the game when they lose.

Hughes might be a fool, but, no offence, I'm glad you're not picking the team.

bert38 said:
bluemoondays said:

Hughes might be a fool, but, no offence, I'm glad you're not picking the team.

Doesnt look too bad to me. Oh and I agree about Richards.

I agree bout Richards too-big time Charlie. But TBH? And Johnson is a mile away.

bert38 said:
I agree bout Richards too-big time Charlie. But TBH? And Johnson is a mile away.

I dont know about TBH either but Dunne and Richards are playing like dogs at the mo.

bert38 said:

Oh, I dunno bout the Richards attack. Maybe he realises he has to get some form back.

I say this as he wasn't chewing any gum today. That's the FIRST time I've seen that this season. Maybe he realises that just looks cocky and stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.