Who's in your England World Cup squad

Bailey/Sterling/Rashford/Kane/Vardy would be the best english forward line we've had in years. Too bad our midfield is shite.

I agree with this but I don't know if he wants to play for England... If so then he makes my squad ahead of Sessegnon.

I would take both if possible. Fuck Wilshere as he is always injured and sack off Shelvey who can play great passes but often gives the ball away. Pack the squad with pace. We might not have the talent but we have the energy to create chances and win games. Dier and Henderson are dull and uninspiring but allow our attacking players to use their energy.

Liverpool on paper were nothing compared to us but Milner Henderson and Oxlade-Chamberlain did a job on our midfield with their workrate. Salah Firmino and Mane are probably better than Sterling Kane and Bailey man for man but still not a bad front three with Sessegnon off the bench. Got the limes of Young and Delph who have been solid this season too and are versatile. Vardy, Rashford, Lingard can all add energy off the bench.

We shall see.

Pope Butland Pickford

Stones Jones Dier Maguire Walker Trippier Alexander-Arnold Young Bertrand

Henderson Delph Loftus-Cheek Sessegnon Sterling Lingard Alli Bailey

Kane Rashford Vardy

Pope
Walker
Stones
Jones
Young
Henderson
Dier
Alli
Sterling
Bailey
Kane

If we don't call Bailey up we would be idiots and face losing him like we did Zaha who would walk into the first 11.

Bailey is eligible?

Bailey is eligible?

Is that 100%? I saw something about his grandparents not being born here so he couldn't play for England but there have been lots of rumours around him.

Perhaps it must be or we would have seen more of the links. Sessegnon gets in based on that news, for me.

Got to ask how on earth Jake Livermore keeps getting in the squad, or why no one in the media ever questions why? Must be money changing hands there, I can't see any other reason he is even considered

Got to ask how on earth Jake Livermore keeps getting in the squad, or why no one in the media ever questions why? Must be money changing hands there, I can't see any other reason he is even considered

God knows! It's one of life's great mysteries tbh that only bloody Southgate knows why he picks him because no one else gets it. I've no idea what he actually does to warrant getting selected.

Pickford, Butland, Pope

Walker, Arnold, Stones, Cahill, Maguire, Rose, Bertrand

Delph, Dier, Loftus-Cheek, Shelvey, Henderson, Ali, Lingard, Sterling, Sessegnon

Kane, Rashford, Vardy,

Plus either Bailey (if available) or (fuck it, why not) Foden - give him the experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.