Who's into Classical Music?

People who are into classical music are usually fans of bidets as well.

Seriously, I am not really into classical, but I love Elgar and Dvorak (even if I can't spell him correctly). Think its the folk tune element of both that appeals.

Left field and I hate U2 with a vengeance but there are some cracking versions of this

Allegri’s Miserere
I cannot listen to this live, call and response from different parts of the cathedral without filling up.

If you are just getting into classical, or are trying to get your kids into it then these guys are decent to listen too

The Piano guys, they have been to the bridge water a few times.

Must have been a nightmare being parents of octuplets and they all want to play the same instrument.

With Robert Merrill? Utterly utterly sublime!

Never thought l would find fellow Jussi fans on here. Prefer him to the three tenors and other modern singers and the older ones like Caruso suffer because of the recording.

May l mention Tito Gobi as Scarpia in Tosca? In some u tube clips the menace is palpable and frightens me to death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.