Who's leaving early on Saturday?

Probably see what the score is on 75, if we are will in front or well behind will make a quick dart to the car and straight to the motorway before the rush. If its tight Ill wait til 85 mins.

Oh dear, just wait till the final whistle for fuck sake, your going to get home anyway.

Shouldn't that be "Who all's leaving early on Saturday?"?

Given the transport system I would recommend leaving 2 minutes before kickoff to ensure a smooth journey home ;-)

if we're getting beat at half time, i'm fucking it off.

with our recent performances theres no chance of any kind of a comeback.

SS117 said:
Oh dear, just wait till the final whistle for fuck sake, your going to get home anyway.
10 mins could mean getting home at 10 o'clock or 10 past makes all the difference

SS117 said:

Yeah but its a 4 hour drive, with the matchday traffic could end up 6! The kids have school on Monday, got to think of how tired they will be.

Whilst this thread is tongue in cheek,you know that if we are losing by more than one goal with 5 mins to go there will be hundreds leaving. Sad but true...

If we are being well beaten I'll fuck off, no problem.

I'm not sitting there watching them celebrate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.