Who's on international duty?

are the South American’s deffo not going? Saw villa have said Martinez and buendia will be playing the first 2 games but not the 3rd and will not be available for villa vs Chelsea due to isolation protocols
Apparently Argentina are going against this and want them to play in all 3 games!

Glad Gabby and Ederson have not gone, would of missed 3 games for us while in quarantine.

Algeria*
Riyad Mahrez

Brazil*
Ederson
Gabriel Jesus

England
Kyle Walker
John Stones
Jack Grealish
Raheem Sterling

Germany
Ilkay Gündoğan

Netherlands
Nathan Aké

Portugal
Rúben Dias
João Cancelo
Bernardo Silva

Spain
Ferran Torres
Aymeric Laporte
Rodrigo Hernández

Ukraine
Oleksandr Zinchenko

USA
Zack Steffen

I think what will mess up everyone’s season this year will be the international breaks. If the South American countries stay in the red zone. Also the fact those countries would ask FIFA to get involved. I looked it up we could miss Jesus and Ederson For half the games this season. If Brazil want them. They would miss games in September,October,November,Febuary some crucial ones as well due to having to isolate when coming back. Hopefully premier league hold stern over the decision to not let them go

other clubs will suffer to. With Argentina not being happy with not being aloud their players

fuck the internationals, pull em all out with a tight hamstring, the gpc was a master at it

KDB being injured is no sort of barrier to stop Martinez picking him.for squad and starting him in every match :)
When they did that double assault on him on Saturday, my first thought was I hope it's nowt serious but enough to keep him out of the Belgium team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.