Who's replacing Tevez then?

If Tevez leaves my dream replacement is Ibrahimovic. If you think he's crap put on ESPN right now - he's having an absolute stormer.

I know alot of people in the UK don't rate him but I'm convinced he's pure quality. I've seen him playing lots for Sweden, Juventus, Inter and AC Milan - he's one of the best strikers in the world.

He can change a game entirely on his own. He's totally unpredictable and his technique is sublime. He's incredibly strong and has great change of pace. His movement off the ball is brilliant as well.
He's also a terrific passer of the ball. In recent times with Sweden they've been playing him with great effect as type of "false 9" play-maker. First thing on their mind is to pass it to Ibra.

I don't want to sound arrogant but anyone who doesn't rate Ibra just doesn't know what they're talking about... (Sorry!)

Ibra is world class and one of the best forwards of his generation. He is also the very definition of winning mentality. The only problem with him is he is a primadonna and is constantly mouthing off to the press and involved in skirmishes with teammates. Milan also have the iron clad option to make his loan move permanent.

Tevez is going no where, he wants to stay agents after more money. However i would strip him of the captaincy on principal and give it Kompany.

Ade, RSC to go, Bellamy back in from Cardiff and Torres from the scousers sounds good to me.

I'd go for Aguero as he's young and world class...It would also be fairly possible to get him if were still sniffing round the title in January.

Also any of Ibrahimovic, Torres, Dzeko...

Also what about Pedro? And maybe someone like Drogba for the short term if we've got our eye on someone for later on....

Or maybe we could just start playing Adebayor? (Although Mancini never would and he's practically gone already...)

My info is that the back-up for him going in the summer was Drogba who even paid a visit to Manchester So for a quick fix push to the PL Title my bet would be him

Gotta be torres surely?!?!! The best deal we are gonna get though is a swap/part exchange with someone for him. By all accounts we still want torres and tolmie said today there is movement with dzeko so maybe an exchange fir someone in a different position but a big name to keep up appearances? Kaka maybe? It seems he wants Spain and I think anyone at barca would be out of our reach so maybe a deal and money for kaka and benzema?

I think it will be incredibly difficult to buy a top forward in Janaury - unless we have been working on a deal for some time

I'm hoping for a 2nd chance for Adebayor - he's as good as any of the players mentione don his day. If he was at the centre of our team he'd do the business. But maybe relationships with him aren't that good either? I really don't know

I think you all under-estimate the difficulties it will be bringing in a top centre-forward. We need a player who can leave for a kncok down price in the Summer to force the club's hand

MadchesterCity said:
OK I'll join this silly thread.

Don't think that Tevez will leave but here is my solution if I had to have one

4 out 3 in

Tevez to Barca for Villa
Torres (Liverpool)
Caroll (Newcastle)

Rocky, Ade and Jo sold

-----Villa-----Torres-----Balotelli-----
----------------------------------------
----------Silva-----YaYa--------------
--------------De jong-----------------
Kolarov--Toure--Kompany--Zabaleta
----------------Hart-------------------
Why would Barca sell us Villa?

One of Dzeko or Benzema would be nice

Will have to see how things play out, if Adebayor gets along with Mancini then there's no reason that he cannot return to the first team for the remainder of the season.

As people have mentioned it will be difficult to sign a world-class striker in January.

its going to be extremely hard to bring in a big name in january so why not push for those who arent happy at their clubs like cassano or suarez. although i dont think they are the answer we do need to bring in someone who can pull their weight and step rite in and contribute. i would love to see Llorente of bilbao or dzeko or even torres and think it is in fact possible to get these guys in here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.