Who's sleeping over tonight then?

I would think if you want to guarantee a ticket tomorrow, the best bet is the phone. It must be quicker to process phone calls than people, and I would think there are more phone answerers than open windows at the ticket office. Also being number 862 in a real queue will take a long time to get to a window, whereas phoning, you might be lucky and get through quickly.

At least if you do queue, take your phone and phone as well.

M.A.R.T.I.N said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Getting there at half 5 :) should be near the front :)
I was there at 6 on sat and was 234th in the que

Add that to the fact that loads more will be eligible tomorrow with it being cup scheme, subtract it being a working day and some not being able to make it = pot luck how big the queue will be when you get there. lol

Phone lines open til 11pm tomorrow too. Surely can't be busy if leav it til later. Only cat 1 sold out at moment. In semi final cat 2 sold out by 3750 although cup schemes could buy earlier and more kids eligible.

Just come back from walking the dog round the stadium there is 1 guy outside the gates on a campbed......going to be a cold night for him! Things we do for city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.