Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.....

ColinBellsjockstrap

At a City game?

I haven't sat next to anyone famous............
cry.gif

Re: Who's the most famous person you have stood/sat next to.

Bernard Manning.

We were playing Forest as they went up to the Prem and we went down to York and Wycombe.

He kept shouting for someone to mark Kevin Campbell off corners - and I am sure some of you can guess what word he used.

Think it was about 8 years ago now when we played Blackburn at home.In those days I used to get my tickets from the Kings Lynn Supporters via a friend.
I had a ticket in I think 108/9 next to the Blackburn fans,but only about 5 seats away from Jack Straw MP.A steward told me to look at his own personal Bodyguards plus members of the security force who had binoculars and a CCTV camera trained all the time on City supporters in that area.
Not quite next door but the nearest I have come to a famous person.Unless you count having a piss in Nantwich next to Robbie Williams.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Bernard Manning.

We were playing Forest as they went up to the Prem and we went down to York and Wycombe.

He kept shouting for someone to mark Kevin Campbell off corners - and I am sure some of you can guess what word he used.

Gosh he just lived in another world didn't he? This kind of thing makes it less surprising to hear about all the 'untouchable' tv and radio stars that are coming to light.

Back on topic, I was with my German mate watching a game in town and Hamann was in the pub. They chatted for ages, and he was a sound fella according to mein fruend.

Paulski said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Bernard Manning.

Gosh he just lived in another world didn't he? This kind of thing makes it less surprising to hear about all the 'untouchable' tv and radio stars that are coming to light.

Back on topic, I was with my German mate watching a game in town and Hamann was in the pub. They chatted for ages, and he was a sound fella according to mein fruend.

Is this the same stupid twat who claimed Yaya was "a liability" ????

I was next to Noel Gallagher and the rest of the band at Spurs, a midweek game in 94/95. They were in the away section with the rest of us.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
At a City game?

I haven't sat next to anyone famous............
cry.gif

I did however sit right next to Led Zeppelin's John Bonham in a pub in Kidderminster around 1978.

I said "Hello John"

He said "Fuck off".

:)

Leslie Ash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.