Who's watching the final at COMS..

Mattyc55

Sorry if its already been covered, but i narrowly missed out on the final points wise (as a lot of us have). As I was at the Semi, I didnt really know anyone who went down to CitySquare to watch the game, so I was just wondering if anyone here went down for it? If so, was it a good atmosphere and the screen big enough to watch the game?

Cheers.

i went the semi but missed out on a final ticket, do you have to have an access/city card to get tickets, theres a few i know who want to watch it there

Just need to buy them i have been told.

I went to the semis their was really good.

It says on the main site that you need your city supporter number. Anyone know if this is just for your ticket or if you can get more than one for watching it at city square with one city supporter number? Ive got one but few mates don't have accesscards... doubt they could join there and then when I buy them?

RyanP3609 said:
It says on the main site that you need your city supporter number. Anyone know if this is just for your ticket or if you can get more than one for watching it at city square with one city supporter number? Ive got one but few mates don't have accesscards... doubt they could join there and then when I buy them?

I asked to buy 3 the other day and i had to provide 3 customer numbers, so i take it that you can only buy one per customer number

Need to have purchase history on the number too, you can't just create a membership and get in. To keep out rags they told me when I bought mine, so I couldn't get any extras.

Mattyc55 said:
Did anyone else go to the semi? Its a bit shit that only people with supporters numbers can go.
just phoned for tickets for city square and they have stopped selling them. so dont know where to go now any ideas anybody?

Mattyc55 said:
Sorry if its already been covered...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=216841" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=216841</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.