Why Always Me? 6-1 Tee Shirt

Paladin

My wife got me one off EBay - it arrived yesterday, just in time to wind up all the United fans in the office on dress down day. And what a day!

I managed to find all the United fans who had been conspicuously quiet for two weeks. To be fair to them, they were all good sports and found it very funny.

Henceforth it will serve as a weekly reminder to everyone as to where the balance of power lies.

worthless.gif

Just got back from Euro Disney they other day and while i was there got talking to a Polish guy. He started going on about how much he loves Man U and was a "massive fan" !!! He thought because i was from Manchester I must be a red, so after listening to his bullshit for a few minutes I stood up in the middle of the bar and pulled up my jumper to reveal my "Why always me" t shirt thinking I would get some banter out of him, he sat there and thought I had lost the plot and didn't have a clue what I was showing him, so I pointed to the 1-6 on it and he still was none the wiser !! I just said yeah mate massive picked up my pint and moved seats leaving him sat there wondering what was going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.