why are you up

Went to sleep much earlier than i normally do (2am), due to being half drunk. Only have about 4/5 hours a day so here i am :)

Grimble said:
Went to sleep much earlier than i normally do (2am), due to being half drunk. Only have about 4/5 hours a day so here i am :)

i love this weather early morning with the sun and blue sky, makes you glad to be alive. just sat up in bed with a cup of tea and crumpet,

would you drink the tea and wake up the crumpet for an early workout;)

woke up at 4am and could not get back to sleep (trust me I tried!). Off to work soon though and Bluemoon was the natural choice before having to leave

Because SSN "Good Morning Sports Fans" is on(0100-0200). Then, I check the BBC website at 0200 for the latest news and "gossip" (news articles in the morning papers) and then in bed by 0215. Do it nearly every night, unless I have an early flight. Oh, and it is pretty quiet so I can peruse Bluemoon!

:+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.