Why benefits should only be for the essentials

inbetween

This bloke sums it up!

<a class="postlink" href="http://audioboo.fm/boos/1122850-unemployed-man-who-refused-a-job-because-he-didn-t-want-to-get-up-at-8am" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://audioboo.fm/boos/1122850-unemplo ... -up-at-8am</a>

'That's very rude, I wouldn't work for you either' PMSL!

I actually couldn't help but like him(whether he's a WUM or not). The system does need sorting mind!

I cant believe that anyone thinks thats not real. There are hundreds of thousands of lazy twats just like him spounging off those who work. Benefits should be handed out using pre paid top up cards, like a credit card with your name on it, and to use the money on it, you have to take your passport with your picture on it, so the name/face match the card details.

The fact he refused work should mean all of his benefits are stopped that day, no if's and but's, there is no excuse for that.

There aren't half some gullible dimwits on here!

As for the idiotic voucher idea proposed above. Just how much would this cost to administer?
Could be got round easily. I'll get your caqrrots ansd spuds, you buy me some white lightining.
LAUGHABLE

rickmcfc said:
I cant believe that anyone thinks thats not real. There are hundreds of thousands of lazy twats just like him spounging off those who work. Benefits should be handed out using pre paid top up cards, like a credit card with your name on it, and to use the money on it, you have to take your passport with your picture on it, so the name/face match the card details.

The fact he refused work should mean all of his benefits are stopped that day, no if's and but's, there is no excuse for that.
Been saying this for years but i've always said I also wouldn't allow any of it to be spent on booze,cigs , scratch cards etc.

denislawsbackheel said:
There aren't half some gullible dimwits on here!

As for the idiotic voucher idea proposed above. Just how much would this cost to administer?
Could be got round easily. I'll get your caqrrots ansd spuds, you buy me some white lightining.
LAUGHABLE

It would work using the method that i said

Everyone on benefits is given a type of card, like a bank card with their name on it. Each week, there government handout is topped up onto the said card. The person whos name is on the card is the only one who can go and use it, and when purchasing things, they must have photographic I.D with them such as a passport or driving license, so the picture and name on the I.D matches the benefit type bank card.

Quite easy really.

rickmcfc said:

Unfortunately i have to agree with you! - No incentive to work quiet clearly, and he's happy to do "some bits on the side for cash in hand"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.