Why can’t football fans be trusted for a minutes silence?

Indeed. Didn’t we have one for Sala last week and then again this week. It’s becoming ridiculous.
definitely there are too many, Sala tragic as it was never even trained in this country or wales if anyone is pedantic. I hate the applause thing as only brought in through failure to observe silence. The respect of a minutes silence across the leagues should be rememberance weekend, and national heroes of which typically 2/3 pass a year at a push. If individual clubs do 1-2 for club legends as well then so be it, it’s no hardship to shut up for 60 secs.

definitely there are too many, Sala tragic as it was never even trained in this country or wales if anyone is pedantic. I hate the applause thing as only brought in through failure to observe silence. The respect of a minutes silence across the leagues should be rememberance weekend, and national heroes of which typically 2/3 pass a year at a push. If individual clubs do 1-2 for club legends as well then so be it, it’s no hardship to shut up for 60 secs.

Indeed. Fans of opposition clubs are now booing because people don’t applaud on the 28th minute or whatever for some fan who died. It’s fucking ludicrous.

However if I go, my wife has my user name and password in with my will and will be on here advocating a full rendition of stand up for the champion in the 69th minute to recognise my status as super fan and all round good guy. Feel free to boo the away fans if the ****s don’t join in!

Indeed. Fans of opposition clubs are now booing because people don’t applaud on the 28th minute or whatever for some fan who died. It’s fucking ludicrous.

However if I go, my wife has my user name and password in with my will and will be on here advocating a full rendition of stand up for the champion in the 69th minute to recognise my status as super fan and all round good guy. Feel free to boo the away fans if the ****s don’t join in!
Is the 69 just a favourite number/position or dob? I hope that will isn’t read for many a year but is still applicable when it’s opened.

Cant lie I'm getting fed up of how many games we have to have them now. Should just be the home game closest to Christmas and remembrance day. Some of us go to football to get a bit of an escape from real life.

I'm expecting one for Eric Harrison too next week.
At the rags game maybe but surely not across the league.
In fact the fact its against he candle loving tossers, its perfect timing, the scousers can respectfully pay their tributes at the start like the best fans in the world they are and then relight the candles at the end to mark the tragic loss of their game in hand hopefully.

I'm expecting one for Eric Harrison too next week.

BBC are going full on Mourn fest today over this. Class of 92 wheeled out for comments. Even the Premier League are “deeply saddened”

What is it with death now. The guy was 81 not ducking 27. I’m sure he was a top fella and good coach but really. I worked with people 30 years ago and might go “oh that’s a shame” if I heard one of em had died age 81 but I wouldnt be deeply saddened!!

Cant lie I'm getting fed up of how many games we have to have them now. Should just be the home game closest to Christmas and remembrance day. Some of us go to football to get a bit of an escape from real life.

I agree

Remembrance Sunday and the game closest to Xmas/New Year for those that have died which have a history with the club i.e fans, ex-players, ex-managers and so on should be it expect for exceptional circumstances i.e a current players dying, the Manchester bomb etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.