Why can't I get a Madrid ticket?

As a Seasoncard holder, I’d go on all three Cup Schemes to avoid any hassle with ticket booking. If it’s a sell out like Madrid is likely to be then you can soon pass your ticket on if you can’t go.

As a Seasoncard holdo
er, I’d go on all three Cup Schemes to avoid any hassle with ticket booking. If it’s a sell out like Madrid is likely to be then you can soon pass your ticket on if you can’t go.
It's a no brainer IMHO. LC & FAC Final tickets more or less guaranteed & with preferential choice of location. Plus keep your regular seat for all games at the Etihad - inc CL games (with a discount too).

Bloody hell, Ric’s server is better than City’s

People who pick and chose certain games. Madrid being one because it’s a glamour tie. The same type of people who went last time we played them.

I was sat next to a people from Portugal, Italy and stoke fan.... lots of people there just for the football rather then to support us

Who’s arsed? What does it matter if you’re sat next to an Alien?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.