spuds
hull
fulham
everton
west brom
stoke
copenhagen
liverpool

all of these fixtures are ones that we have either thrown away our lead, not seen the match out when it is going for a draw, or as soon as we have taken the lead. let the other team peg back.

it is really frustrating to see this( lack of concentration and laziness).

a perfect example today. we were playing with 7 defenders and we still managed to let in a goal.

it must be said though, credit to the lads, they did play well and it's good to see all those average players in recent weeks play better today.
lets hope this form we have seen today continues.

CTID come on city !!!!

To be fair today Dunne was caught wrong-footed tryin' to intercept the cross , and Torres's swing at it could have gone absolutely anywhere ...... unfortunately for us it fell to kuyt ........ just one of those things , but they were always likely to score at some point.

The key is committment and focus ........ for 99.9% of the game we showed total professionalism today , we displayed a willingness to fight for each other........ and sadly that's somethin' that's been missing away from home in almost all our games this season!

good point

but if you look at the game today
a point was a very good point and not 2 drop points

its going to take about one more season to setup manchester city
and that means we will lose games that we should win
and win games when we should lose

We do defend badly at times but I also think we've lacked a bit of the rub of the green in our own box this season. Remember Newcastle's first at St James' Park? I don't think I've ever seen a flukier/shitter goal!

reni800 said:
We do defend badly at times but I also think we've lacked a bit of the rub of the green in our own box this season. Remember Newcastle's first at St James' Park? I don't think I've ever seen a flukier/shitter goal!

true it was shit, a trademark typical ameobi shitter

Can't fault the defence too much they got battered first half and they were bound to tire in the end. They had a tough game on Thurs in awful conditions. It must've taken a lot of them. TBH to Liverpool it was a menacing cross by Yossi and looked difficult to defend against.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.