Why can't yanks use a knife and fork?

If not being able to use cutlery,
was their only problem. Or even it got into their top 100 issues, I would be a happier man. Their main one is a completely divided country. Levels of racism that would have given the Third Reich a run for their money, and a minimum wage that hasnt risen for 10 years ensuring tens of millions are trapped in poverty. So, annoying as their cutlery faux pas is, it is almost quaint in comparison.

I agree but if they can't get the little things right, what hope is there for anything else.

When I was younger i used to cut all the things that needed cutting and then put the knife down and switch the fork to my right hand and eat my dinner the way I like to.

Not left handed just like using the fork in my right hand but I can't cut with a knife left handed lol

Have you ever seen them try to play football.....

They pick it up and chuck it to another one who's got shoulder pads on .

When I was younger i used to cut all the things that needed cutting and then put the knife down and switch the fork to my right hand and eat my dinner the way I like to.

Not left handed just like using the fork in my right hand but I can't cut with a knife left handed lol
wannabe yank

I used to live in Saudi and some of the meals there, we didn’t bother with knife or fork, just used our hands. There was particular really tasty chicken & rice dish called cabsa I think, served for all of us on a big tray and it was a question of just get stuck in.

Eat properly you slob!

What is proper?

Having 98 implements around your plate?

That is for the posh wankers who have no other entertainment in life.

I also like to read a book or read on the net while eating and no doubt my elbows are never off the PC desk, we don't even have a table to eat on lol seriously, we got shot of it 5 years ago :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.