Why can't yanks use a knife and fork?

Whenever I see one of our ex colonists using a knife and fork, it's just pathetic, were they never taught how to hold a knife and fork. Most do not even know which goes in the correct hand?
Because they are used to stuffing King sized burgers and hot dogs in their faces followed by donuts. So a knife and for is completely unnecessary

If not being able to use cutlery,
was their only problem. Or even it got into their top 100 issues, I would be a happier man. Their main one is a completely divided country. Levels of racism that would have given the Third Reich a run for their money, and a minimum wage that hasnt risen for 10 years ensuring tens of millions are trapped in poverty. So, annoying as their cutlery faux pas is, it is almost quaint in comparison.

Plastic fork? Bloody hell, you must have grown up somewhere posh - we only had wooden ones in Ashton.
Never knew that the Ashton Moss estate was posh. We had metal cutlery in the 60s.
When I got married in 1975, we lived on Minto Street and bought a Viners set.
I've still got most of 'em 45 years on, and still use 'em daily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.