Why did you choose your forum username?

Living in KL I wanted to appear like I am a Manchester lad. I asked a visitor where is the nicest area of Manchester. I used that and put part of my name on the end.
oaqRcdZ.gif

Big Siouxsie fan - I knew if I put a Smiths / Morrissey related name then it would give my identity away ;)
So thought this name be a good choice

Just bin listening to Siouxsie live in 77 ..Love in a Vortex.u tube....london gig.absolute mayhem.Pile em up,Pile em up((Scrapheap)
There really is ..only one (female) voice...

My nickname is Oakie (surname Oakes) so just added the cokie.
Thats what its all about.
I honestly thought you were a big Alan Oakes fan,and the kippax must have sang his name in the early 70s.
I,m disappointed now!!

Wembley 76 we won the league cup and the Saints beat the rags in the Fa cup final.
1976...memories. the long hot (Donna) Summer of love.....What a year.i became a Blue..just picked City after watching Peter Barnes ,left winger on tv,i was left footed and football daft..and kept reading about Dennis Tueart s overhead kick in football books..i didnt watch the final....it was the aftermath..City in the papers and on tv which made me choose City.and my fav colour was Blue.daft reasons really.never looked back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.