why didnt ssn

swinton blue

early on ssn were talking to there south american correspondent about the kaka deal.
even though its a world record deal why didnt the presenters ask anything about the tevez deal
i think ssn have some info but just holding on to it and do a big breaking news speacial

because its not confirmed yet! if you listen to talk sport its all rumours from 'sources'! we need to calm down and until i see it breaking news on sky im going to hold my breath, otherwise we could be made to look very stupid and embarassing

ConnorMCFC said:
because its not confirmed yet! if you listen to talk sport its all rumours from 'sources'! we need to calm down and until i see it breaking news on sky im going to hold my breath, otherwise we could be made to look very stupid and embarassing

Fuck that I am off to get my Tevez tatoo!

bluefandk said:
ConnorMCFC said:

Fuck that I am off to get my Tevez tatoo!
make sure you just get the name and not the face ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.