Why do so many people complain about it here?

Philbo

and do nothing about it? People who whinge about the weather, tax, work, other people, really have started to annoy me. Now i'm not saying England is perfect but there are a lot worse places to live. I love it here, i love work, my mates, my family, nice hot days here, fish and chips, CITY!!, football, rain, british music, british mums, big green fields, cold days and getting inside where it's warm, but most of all i love the extra special feeling when you go on holiday in the blistering sunshine. If it was boiling here all the time it wouldn't be such a novelty would it?

I think everyone should stom moaning about it here and appreciate what we have.

People strive to get to heaven but really we're already there.

lots of love

Philbo xxx

Philbo said:
and do nothing about it? People who whinge about the weather, tax, work, other people, really have started to annoy me. Now i'm not saying England is perfect but there are a lot worse places to live. I love it here, i love work, my mates, my family, nice hot days here, fish and chips, CITY!!, football, rain, british music, british mums, big green fields, cold days and getting inside where it's warm, but most of all i love the extra special feeling when you go on holiday in the blistering sunshine. If it was boiling here all the time it wouldn't be such a novelty would it?

lots of love

Philbo xxx

you didnt mention you love me! :'(

Jnr Kisby said:
Philbo said:

lots of love

Philbo xxx

that's cause i love everyone baby girl. x

unicorn-rainbow.jpg

Jnr Kisby said:
Philbo said:

lots of love

Philbo xxx

Or me. Or my Cats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.