Why do some farts reek and others dont?

Grolsch30 said:
But to add to the op's question - why do I like the smell of my own farts but can't stand the smell of some else's farts? Dirty barstewards!

Your farts obviously don't smell that much. Mine don't stink all the time, but when they do I can't stand to be anywhere near them.
After a day on the beer the other week, I kept myself awake all night farting. Not normal farts either. These were big rip your arsehole beer farts that stank worse than anything you could ever imagine. I had to throw the duvet off every time I let one rip, otherwise the smell stayed in bed for ages and slowly seeped up. After about 3 hours of this I got up and went for a piss.
What I wasn't expecting was the smell in the bedroom when I came back. The whole room reeked of rancid beer farts. I could barely breathe. I had to open both windows and it was -2 outside.

stony said:
Grolsch30 said:
But to add to the op's question - why do I like the smell of my own farts but can't stand the smell of some else's farts? Dirty barstewards!

Your farts obviously don't smell that much. Mine don't stink all the time, but when they do I can't stand to be anywhere near them.
After a day on the beer the other week, I kept myself awake all night farting. Not normal farts either. These were big rip your arsehole beer farts that stank worse than anything you could ever imagine. I had to throw the duvet off every time I let one rip, otherwise the smell stayed in bed for ages and slowly seeped up. After about 3 hours of this I got up and went for a piss.
What I wasn't expecting was the smell in the bedroom when I came back. The whole room reeked of rancid beer farts. I could barely breathe. I had to open both windows and it was -2 outside.

You have many Twitter followers Stony?

:-)

I must've broke wind about fifty times today. I'm not gonna lie, every single one's been an absolute pleasure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.