why do the scum

i believe it started when david beckham was treated badly by the press and other fans after he was sent off. in their eyes they feel victimised by england. they also have a few argentinian players in there team. they are also morons. hope that explains it.

kippax88 said:
sing argentina argentina ?

Ha ha,geat ask, I have a spar with nited boy every morning dropping the lad off. Asked him if he watched em (Argentina)last night...anyhow, its coz they hate england, dont like england taking all 'their' players, everyone hates em, but 'we' need ther players, all sorts of bollox. Anyhow, you watch how many of the dirty feckers come out of the woodwork for Ingerlnd maches if we get out of the group stages n any comp , Dicks all of em.

kippax88 said:
sing argentina argentina ?

i can only think of one proper reason. half uniteds fans come from london, a few thousand from china and the rest come from argentina. thats all i can think of!

I was going to start a thread on this ... but it really gets on my tits how united fans are like sheep and all say that they hate England.

Normal person - "But why do you hate England?"
Dick - "Er, well, because I read somehwere that Man U fans just do, innit?"

It's yet another reason to pour scorn on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.