Why do we hear sol little about the child Robinio?

Pam

I am quite surprised we aren't hawking Robbie round the transfer market as a make weight or a sweeter. Let Wolfberg have him for Dzecko and chuck a few quid in to make it more attractive. Unless there's no interest in him, which barely seems credible.

Anyway, Wednesday comes and goes and we're no nearer, as far as we know. This has been the longest week in the history of the universe. How annoying.

So here's to Thursday.

well he is in manchester, i work in selfridges in the trafford centre and he was instore with his mrs today at about half 7

I think he'll be part of the deal to inter. Maybe not for Balotelli but part of the offer for Maicon.

20sbc07 said:
I think he'll be part of the deal to inter. Maybe not for Balotelli but part of the offer for Maicon.

We can't afford to let him go just yet,- agents of, our 2 reported replacement targets, (Balotelli & Dzeko) are "takin the mick"

BlueMooner87 said:
well he is in manchester, i work in selfridges in the trafford centre and he was instore with his mrs today at about half 7

Shouldn't he be in New York? The fact he's not with the squad right now pretty much assures he won't be playing for us next season. A shame really. A couple push ups and a little fight and he could of been a star in the prem.

Bobby4Mayor said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Shouldn't he be in New York? The fact he's not with the squad right now pretty much assures he won't be playing for us next season. A shame really. A couple push ups and a little fight and he could of been a star in the prem.

He isnt due back at club till August 5th. So can do what he likes now.

BobbyManc12 said:
Is his mrs a good sort?
top notch - just googled pic
<a class="postlink" href="http://futbolita.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/7676111120peleerobinho.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://futbolita.com/wp-content/uploads ... obinho.jpg</a>

okstate99 said:
Bobby4Mayor said:

He isnt due back at club till August 5th. So can do what he likes now.

If he is loaned out until August 5th, is he even eligible to play for City during friendlies?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.