Why do you take drugs?

Haven't even smoked a cigarette. Was at Bury Town Hall today, and found blue lighting in the bogs, to ward off drug users. Erm, can anyone explain that? Can they not see their veins, or something?

As for a cup of tea, I wouldn't say no.

another generation said:
Haven't even smoked a cigarette. Was at Bury Town Hall today, and found blue lighting in the bogs, to ward off drug users. Erm, can anyone explain that? Can they not see their veins, or something?

As for a cup of tea, I wouldn't say no.

Got it in one regarding the veins an that, keeps smackheads away so the cottagers can continue their cruising in peace.

So I'm led to believe.

People who take drugs should be banged up anyway. I remember going down the Hacienda one night and the bouncers took the E's I had off me ....bastards wouldn't let me in either

I don't take anything synthetic or manmade anymore just what comes from a seed and is natural.Grow it Dry it Smoke it.Nothing better than getting toasty and a bit of Rachmaninoff in a dark room.Have lost many hours doing this and I love it.Some like to alter their consiousness some don't but I have been very lucky in that I never really got hooked on anything.If I was told I could'nt smoke weed again tomorrow it would'nt really bother me,have a lot of sympathy for those that do get caught up in anything be it drink or drugs though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.