Why does money make one persons opinion more valid ?

Hamann Pineapple

Increasingly I see wealthy people value their own opinion over others. A louder voice validated by nothing more than wealth. I'm sure they believe they deserve their higher position, sometimes from nothing more than inheritance.

Maybe they're so obsessed by wealth and money, that that is the only way they know how to measure worth.

My opinions should be taken as gospel, and I'm fuckin skint

Increasingly I see wealthy people value their own opinion over others. A louder voice validated by nothing more than wealth. I'm sure they believe they deserve their higher position, sometimes from nothing more than inheritance.
I sort of agree, but then, that Joey Essex seems to know what he's talking about.

JE for PM.

Do you know any people that value the opinion of others over their own?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.