Why does no one claim to care about Manchester City?

WNRH

Why are we so insignificant and why can’t we get respect from rival fans?

Why does no one care?

Now and again I read RAWK and United Cafe for a laugh and had lots of interactions with United and Liverpool fans the last 24 hours and you wouldn’t believe how many don’t care! They even tell you they don’t care just to ensure they don’t care. Twitter is the same as well apparently, it’s gone from constantly telling us how it’s all about money and then telling us they don’t care.

They even point out the fact that the trophies we win are hollow which is correct isn’t it? As far as I am aware they are all hollow but it’s all very strange how they only go on about that particular specification on the trophies and not what it is made out of.

Does anyone else have major self esteem issues that the success we enjoy is fake? I did not realise this to be the case and I feel I have been cheated in all the amazing memories created and shared with family and friends over the last 13 years has been one huge lie. It’s like being told the man you’ve called Dad all your life is not on your 18th birthday.

Just wondering if anyone would like to create a support group as until we get every United and Liverpool fan to care about our success, I cannot enjoy our success and there’s a lot of people to convince as so many care enough to tell us they don’t care.

I mean, I don’t really care about Emmerdale but i don’t repeatedly tell people I don’t care about Emmerdale as that would imply I do care.

It’s all very confusing.

Last edited:
Why are we so insignificant and why can’t we get respect from rival fans?

Why does no one care?

Now and again I read RAWK and United Cafe for a laugh and had lots of interactions with United and Liverpool fans the last 24 hours and you wouldn’t believe how many don’t care! They even tell you they don’t care just to ensure they don’t care. Twitter is the same as well apparently, it’s gone from constantly telling us how it’s all about money and then telling us they don’t care.

They even point out the fact that the trophies we win are hollow which is correct isn’t it? As far as I am aware they are all hollow but it’s all very strange how they only go on about that particular specification on the trophies and not what it is made out of.

Does anyone else have major self esteem issues that the success we enjoy is fake? I did not realise this to be the case and I feel I have been cheated in all the amazing memories created and shared with family and friends over the last 13 years has been one huge lie. It’s like being told the man you’ve called Dad all your life is not on your 18th birthday.

Just wondering if anyone would like to create a support group as until we get every United and Liverpool fan to care about our success, I cannot enjoy our success and there’s a lot of people to convince as so many care enough to tell us they don’t care.

I mean, I don’t really care about Emmerdale but i don’t repeatedly tell people I don’t care about Emmerdale as that would imply I do care.

It’s all very confusing.
I dont care that they dont care , but I do love emmerdale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.