Why does no one claim to care about Manchester City?

I love the other types who don’t care so much they “don’t even follow football much, these days” I know quite a few of these.

I also have one ex season ticketer who’s bang into moto gp nowadays. Oh Really? On and on about boy racers. Fucking love to listen and nod along to the dullard knowing full well every word is a lie.

It just shows how flimsy their attachment to the brand was originally.

Btw I love salt n vinegar crisps, can’t stand cheese n onion. Yuk the devil’s breakfast. How anyone could walk around with onion breath. Salt n vinegar for me. Oh yes.
Mmmm ........chess n onion are the best. That’s how easy it is.

Have to laugh at all the "we don't care" bollocks... and all the crap they come out with about Liverpool/United being a bigger rivalry - they forget that in 1992, when United won their first PL... first league in how many years(?), that Liverpool fans actively took the piss out of them and didn't care about them either... the closer we get to matching their tally, the more they will care.

Really?, we know better, they do care. Ragcafe has like 20 different threads talking about City related stuff, They.do.care
I think it's is a coping mechanism, like someone already mentioned. I mean, they must be hurting City is so dominant in the Premier League and about to play in the final of the Champions League.
Come on, they are even rioting these days, that's how much they really care

Last edited:
If the dippers fans want to turn off their Telly's on the 29th, they could do a lot worse than reflect on world events 36 years ago..... Then again could they do worse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.