Why Germany Never Invaded Switzerland

Too busy hiding all the stuff stolen from the Jewish people in their vaults.

Neutral my arse.
Feel like if a genocidal regime is melting down the gold teeth of its victims and putting that gold in your banks then your claims of neutrality are somewhat discredited. It's not even as though they didn't know about this either.

They also turned away Jewish people fleeing in record numbers.

Feel like if a genocidal regime is melting down the gold teeth of its victims and putting that gold in your banks then your claims of neutrality are somewhat discredited. It's not even as though they didn't know about this either.

They also turned away Jewish people fleeing in record numbers.

I vaguely recall Swiss Banks reaching a settlement figure a few years back, something like £10bn with Israel (without prejudice, of course)...

Goering and Bormann loved a stolen painting and those Swiss banks have blood money all over their hands.

The only country I have ever visited where many of the people I encountered felt their shit smelt so sweet, it even made the French seem less arrogant.

And that's from someone who idolises Federer!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.