Why I hate SWP

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

I use to wonder whilst he studied at my college back in '98', would he actually apply himself to academia........... the way he has been acting it seems I was right to have these after thoughts, he's thick as pig shit and pissed me right off with his whole demeanor since the contract story broke........... if there was ever a player who showed such little contempt for the club and is allowed to get away with it its this muppet........ The nature of the beast has shown itself in all its glory.

Re: Why I h8 SWP

Never hate any City player.

SWP has lost form cause he's been badly advised. A genius on his game.

i'm nobodies fool m8, he'd be off like a donated sperm soilder up megan fox if some1 was prepared to pay his 90k per week......... he fucked us once, we welcome back like hector, now he's fucking us again.........<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:44 pm --<br /><br />
Tree said:

do tell, when was that then

zim has a point here! he's supposed too swp the city hero, yet he f**cked us off for chelsea for the money and now he aint being offered stupid money he's ready too f**k us off again! i wouldnt mind if he was playing outta his skin and deserved a pay rise.

i dont hate him, as you say i dont hate any city player! but he's pissing me right off!

Tree said:

It seems you have been badly advised too, as he is far from a genius, albeit he's a grafter, when shaun is at the top of his game, he will go round someone and leather it, but hardly genius.

Shauns problem is when he has to think what to do, when he gets his head down and has no time to think he's good. Not happening enough these days though.

I don't think his form has changed at all, what I actually think is that like at Chelsea he is now surrounded by better players, which shows his bad-sides more than it did when he was first here. This is why I hope he goes, not cos I don't like him, but because he needs replacing with someone on a par with the players we have, and who we may sign in the summer.

If he shows little contempt for City, surely that's a positive.

I'd be worried if he showed a LOT of contempt.

;O)

Seriously, SWP seems to have lost his way somewhat but I still harbour hopes that he will improve and get back to being the player we know he can be. The contract talks have obviously affected him and it is not inconceivable that SWP will not be at City next season.

I don't hate him but I can't stand his step Dad, I see he's adding his opinion to the goings on at Liverpool today...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/sunsport_columnists/2921044/If-you-love-him-set-him-free.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -free.html</a>

Shaun gets terrible advice from Ian Wright. City is the place to be at the moment, which is why Barry, Tevez, Adebayor, Lescott etc all joined us. If Shaun's contract was due to expire in the summer he might have grounds to be fed up, however, it isn't and he's just jealous that some of the other players earn more than him (they signed after the takeover, he didn't, tough luck I'm afraid) City isn't a charity just because Sheikh Mansour has invested heavily in the club. Shaun thought his current contract was good enough to sign in the first place so he has no one to blame but himself. He hasn't played particularly well this season and that's why he's having a spell on the sidelines, now its upto him, he can either earn a new contract by improving his form and forcing his way into the starting XI or he can sulk and be sold in the summer. If he leaves it won't be to join united, arsenal or chelsea and he'd be a fool not to realise this. SWP's at a cross roads, but its all in his own hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.