Why i'am not worried about tevez

poh

"There's a little bit of Belfast that will always
If it's a case of missing his daughters,then fine,who could deny a man the chance to see his little girls grow up ? so if that's the case,good luck mate and thanks for everything,oh and dont forget to say thank you to the club and fans on your way out the door.

If's it's a case of more money,well then i have got news for you carlos,oil billionaires will NOT be held to ransom by a here today gone tomorrow footballer,so once again, cheers carlos mate and good luck for the future,i hope it works out for you at your new club.

If's it's a case of tevez wanting rid of mancini,well once again carlos, mancini IS the owners choice of manager and they can see the signs as we can that he is the man to bring the great times back to city,so if it comes down to a choice between the two of you,well there is only going to be one winner in that contest carlos me old mucker.So once again good luck to you mate

And last but not least,city are now in the position to afford any striker in the world,so carlos you can be replaced very soon me old mucker,so bye if that is what you really want.

So in conclusion i'am not worried what so ever about this,because whatever way it works out-MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB,will go onwards and upwards to days of glory,so cheer up bluemooners,the futures bright the futures BLUE.

Think he's doing a Rooney and after one last big pay day before FFP rules kick in.

i would be a bit disappointed with tevez if he did want to go but it wouldnt be the end of the world.im sure that any top stiker would like to play for us at the moment and why wouldnt they, we have some quality players at the club.any stiker with a brain would realise that we are going to be a force in the domestic league and in europe.i think that whatever tevez does we will still be in the hunt for a quality striker in the new year and hopefully that should give us the goals needed to challenge for some silverware.just a quick word on yesterdays game, a top performance by the team especially the midfield they worked hard and looked so dangerous coming forward, brilliant stuff more of the same next week please!!!!!

burning blue soul said:
im not worried either me old mucker!!! ;)

in fact i'll confess to being a little bit excited about who we will target as a replacement......is that so wrong?

ha no i thought that too, because it will piss the owners off about carlos they will want to show a real sign of intent. nobody fucks with city.
im lookingforward to it and with only a few weeks till the window, christmas will official start!

burning blue soul said:
im not worried either me old mucker!!! ;)

in fact i'll confess to being a little bit excited about who we will target as a replacement......is that so wrong?

No mate it's not wrong,in fact i feel a bit like like a kid waiting for a chrimbo present ! sort of looking forward to who we are going to get next year amongst all this gloom today,COME ON CITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:00 pm --<br /><br />
maso314 said:
i would be a bit disappointed with tevez if he did want to go but it wouldnt be the end of the world.im sure that any top stiker would like to play for us at the moment and why wouldnt they, we have some quality players at the club.any stiker with a brain would realise that we are going to be a force in the domestic league and in europe.i think that whatever tevez does we will still be in the hunt for a quality striker in the new year and hopefully that should give us the goals needed to challenge for some silverware.just a quick word on yesterdays game, a top performance by the team especially the midfield they worked hard and looked so dangerous coming forward, brilliant stuff more of the same next week please!!!!!

Well said mate,i find it really refreshing that most blues this morning have a positive mindset on this whole carlos saga,and yes mate we did look the dogs yesterday,lets hope it's a sign of things to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.