Why is Quinn in our Hall of Fame ??

kismet

Never gives us credit ?

Biased towards Liverpool

What did he do as a player

Backed Swales against the fans

Yet players like Revie who won us the 56 Cup Final ignored, what a joke.....

kismet said:
Never gives us credit ?

Biased towards Liverpool

I haven't heard Quinn's commentary today as I have a stream with Peter Drury and Jim Beglin, who I think has basically been OK despite his Liverpool past. However, even though a lot of City fans seemed unhappy with Niall's commentaries at the end of last season, he got stick from many neutrals (including a couple of sensible ones I know who quite like us) for being too biased towards City. Maybe he's making a conscious effort not to favour us in the light of that.

As for the Hall of Fame, the reason he's in is because they did it on a quota basis, era by era. It was basically a flawed system, so there are some anomalous results. There's a post on it somewhere by Gary James.

kismet said:
Never gives us credit ?

Biased towards Liverpool

Fans voted for him

Appreciate we are playing shit but was pro Liverpool even when they were doing fuck all.....

His commentary is so biased it's incredible......even when we were on top.....<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:05 pm --<br /><br />Thanks for the info Petrushia

I know poor commentary is no pre-requisite to remove a HOF, just wondered how such an average player got in the first place, especially when legends like Revie ignored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.