Why Mark Hughes shouldn't manage again

hold tbf before swansea he was the only manager who had his team playing blinding football for half a season with blackburn. these were the only teams to attempt to play total football like when the gunners had it down to a T.

sorry this needs mentioning.

Josh Blue said:
He used to chose Ched Evans over Daniel Sturridge.

No medical for RSC.

He thought he was going to get the Chelsea job while he was at Fulham.

He didn't win a game this season despite having a big squad full of quality players.

Josh Blue said:
No medical for RSC.

He didn't win a game this season despite having a big squad full of quality players.

Josh Blue said:
No medical for RSC.

Josh Blue said:
No medical for RSC.

I can't look beyond this.

He comes out with stupid shite like "This club wont be in this position ever again whilst Im manager" Instead they are now lower

He and his coaches can't organise a defence. Even the clueless plank of wood that is Stuart Pearce could manage that.

He has a decent eye for a player but can't develop them into better players. What would Kompany & Zabaleta have been now under him?

Prestwich_Blue said:
He has a decent eye for a player but can't develop them into better players. What would Kompany & Zabaleta have been now under him?

I very much agree with that, great scout but that seems to be where his talent ends.

I will always be grateful he got Vinny for us though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.