why no after match in city square

mcfc49

for the last two matches there has been no after match analysis of the game in city square. even though I was fed up after the two defeats I would have liked to listen to danny and natalies take on the games. does anyone know why there has been no after match analysis surely not just because we have lost?

for the last two matches there has been no after match analysis of the game in city square. even though I was fed up after the two defeats I would have liked to listen to danny and natalies take on the games. does anyone know why there has been no after match analysis surely not just because we have lost?
Same after the Liverpool defeat.

Too much risk of a fan shouting something unpleasant regarding the manager and certain players.

All seems to be a case of turn up to the Etihad and expect a win, and spit our dummies out when it doesn't happen.

Some people in City Square don't give a toss about the result, they still want to watch the aftermath of how their team got on. Only showing stuff when we win is pathetic, my guess is that it isn't Danny and Natalie who have a say in this.

Yea, only have the party when we're winning it seems...

Found it rather unpleasant having, in big letters on the LED Screens: THANK YOU

What are the club thanking? I don't need thanking for my support, it's a duty.....

Maybe we're being thanked for drinking this overpriced fosters piss or for leaving early ;)

Yea, only have the party when we're winning it seems...

Found it rather unpleasant having, in big letters on the LED Screens: THANK YOU

What are the club thanking? I don't need thanking for my support, it's a duty.....

Maybe we're being thanked for drinking this overpriced fosters piss or for leaving early ;)
Haha, it made me laugh this. How about, rather than saying Thank You on the big screens, giving us all cheaper tickets, or maybe more affordable food/drink at the ground - now that would be a good thank you!

I'd be more happy that you don't have to listen to their take on the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.