Why not play Caciedo?

Remember the manager see's these guys in training everyday if they were good enough he would pick them, if he is behind benjani, vassell evans jo he has to be really shit

apparently he wouldnt let hughes pat him on the arse after training so hughes said he was dropped from even the reserves

I could never understand the signing. The limited sightings of him have revealed a player that has a lot of work to do to be anywhere near Championship, let alone Premiership standard. I know he hasn't been given much of an opportunity, but that may be for good reason.

The reason Castillo hasn't had a chance I feel is that its pretty clear cut he is just not suited to the premiership. He has plenty of tricks etc, but is just too lightweight, and his tricks etc are not good enough to compensate for this.

schtipps said:
I think this guy has a real physical presence and we are missing that at the moment. He has never really been given a fair chance IMO and i think that he would make a good target man for Jo/Benjani/Sturridge to play off. The guy is built like a brick shithouse and could be a real bully boy.

I know im going to get some grief for this one but i think he would improve us right now. After watching us against PSG this week i realised that we have lots of great attacking players who need someone to play off.
FFS

A little unfair on Caicedo. He came into the team during a period of turmoil and never settled. I thought he showed a few flashes of great potential. His first touch is good, very strong, and a powerful shot. He did ok at OT when he came on. I'd at least give him a run in the meaningless cup games etc.

Run our v Forest I think! He has shown a little potential and as a young lad coming into a struggling team cant be easy.

He played well when I watched Ecudor

remoh said:
Corky said:
His close ball control at the edge of the box has been good.

He and Castillo have not been given chances.

Agreed, but until we have players who can provide a decent service to our forwards (two preferably), by spreading the opposition defence to make room, getting the ball in quick, preferably from the byeline, and looking to feed them rather than chasing into the area themselves, glory-hunting, all of our forwards will continue to fail.

Just wait until we let all these lads go and see them succeed with other clubs!!

A bit of pay back today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.