why only 3000 away fans at OT

ancoats

i dont get it
there ground is the biggest in the league and still only a small amount of away fans do they have to offer a % of the gate or is the rule down to police

They have to provide 5% or 3000, whichever's lower. Any extra is at their discretion.

Silvercloud said:
Nothing to do with the cops. For league games I think the home team can give as many or few tickets as they like, as long as they can be safely segregated.

Its bloody obvious isnt it.? The thought of more than the minimum allotted seats to City Fans OUTSINGING them and drowning out their gloryhunting non english speaking 'spectators' would be an embarrassment, especially live on tv!!! Nevertheless, even those 3000 will show them up.
CMON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!

The minimum for the PL is around 3,000 or 10% of capacity if the capacity is less than 30k, 15% for Cup ties, and for European aways it's 5% of capacity.

They will give us the least amount they can for obvious reasons.

Went on wednesday and they had sold 800 at 6000 loyalty points

Wouldn't go there again if you paid me, felt physically sick when they beat us in the semis last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.