WHY.........So much negativity!

The Doctor

There is so much negativity on this forum............WHY!
Would all these negative posters like to return to pre 2008? I don't think so!
So pack it in and KEEP THE FAITH & show this by STOPPING MOANING!
There is no way we can win every game accept this and on to the next match & stop being doom and gloom merchants.

The Doctor said:
There is no way we can win every game accept this and on to the next match & stop being doom and gloom merchants.

They're only happy when they're whinging. It is the worst sort of Plastic-itis. Champions after 44 years and they carry on like twats. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. Truly nauseating.

Shame.

Pam said:
The Doctor said:

They're only happy when they're whinging. It is the worst sort of Plastic-itis. Champions after 44 years and they carry on like twats. Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic. Truly nauseating.

Shame.

I think that's what I meant but you've put it better than me!

BillyShears said:
It's all my fault ! Just ask Pam ... ;)

Billy, you are going to feel stupid when we win the league again this season.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
What a negative thread.

Obviously started by a disgruntled ex Chelsea fan ...<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:34 am --<br /><br />
Pam said:
BillyShears said:
It's all my fault ! Just ask Pam ... ;)

Billy, you are going to feel stupid when we win the league again this season.

About as stupid as I did at the end of last season ... I'll invite you to the next championship party ... you judge for yourself how stupid i feel ...

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
My guess is people think we've lost the league already. It feels like it but the truth is we've still got a great chance of winning it, with some very serious provisos....

Unfortunately we live in an age when people get their kicks by mouthing off on internet forums, the treatment of our manager by some of our fans is pretty pathetic to be honest

The one thing i have learnt since the weekend is how terrible some of our supporters are, if our ship is sinking the rats are certainly deserting, no class, no loyalty, no decency

i hope they drown

hilts said:
The one thing i have learnt since the weekend is how terrible some of our supporters are, if our ship is sinking the rats are certainly deserting, no class, no loyalty, no decency

i hope they drown

So good it needs quoting. We should make this a sticky. A fucking Kodak moment if ever I've seen one ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.