Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed how hes treat Lescott, he should never of messed with the defence from last season when it was working if it's not broke don't fix it.. I don't want him to leave but I think he will if we don't win a trophy.

Mancini is A GONER, you can say all you want to mask your sorrow but its is truth. Our owner is not s moron. You can't sit on unlimited budget and fail to even get out of CL group stage 2 years in a row. Mancini won a title? Wow, with all the money in the world on goal difference thanks to our players individual talent(we don't play like team under him, but like bunch of individual superstars) in the weak PL era against worst Rags side in years

His constant indulgence of Balo is doing him (or us) no favours. I'd say the pressure is on Bob now. If he doesn't retain the league, he'll be on very thin ice, given our abject failure in Europe this season.

jimharri said:
His constant indulgence of Balo is doing him (or us) no favours. I'd say the pressure is on Bob now. If he doesn't retain the league, he'll be on very thin ice, given our abject failure in Europe this season.

Would Mourinho have picked Balo ahead of Tevez today?

jimharri said:

He has blind faith in Balo, it's hurting us.

You have to believe that the Txiki and Soriano want to bring in Pep and I think our owners are content to let them decide what's best with their pedigree. Bob has everything going against him right now I'm afraid.

What we as fans want is immaterial but for me its inevitable that he wont last much longer and today alters that not one bit imo.

Point to baconface as much as you want but he is a one off and nothing lasts forever in football and teams, managers and players move on.

He has done a wonderful job but maybe its time for a fresh face.

hgblue said:
jimharri said:

Would Mourinho have picked Balo ahead of Tevez today?

Mancini is one of the only managers on earth who would pick Balotelli for Tevez in this fixture. No non-Italian would.

He is finished, of course. Some super idiotic decisions every match... I am tired of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.