Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think very few want Mancini sacked as he has achieved so much at our club however I think many can understand if the owners no longer believe that he is the right man to lead the club (as they do) and if pep can be persuaded into the job (which is still a if) then it maybe right for us as a club to move on.
Mancini's certainly a very good manager (although IMO not the best in the world) he has made some poor judgements recently although I give him his due he usually realises the fact and rectifies the matter. I'm jut not convinced he fits perfectly with the youth policy our club has going forward whereas pep does.
Personally I don't want him sacked although if pep is willing to take the reigns then I also support the change in management 100%. I don't believe that Mancini will be our manager next season but i will not be disappointed if proved wrong as there are few better managers and we will have won the league.

Damocles said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
hgblue said:
Would Mourinho have picked Balo ahead of Tevez today?

That question nails it - end of! Or even Nasri - he´s given the pisscan a laugh today after being snubbed - he´s a shithouse

Mourinho played Balo in front of Eto'o all the time.

It's like you people discovered football yesterday

I was expecting you to come and tell us all how wrong we are...
Thank you.

In two seasons in question, Mario played 86 matches scoring 28 goals, with Eto played 101 matched scoring 53 goals - so how is that "Mario played in front of Eto all the time" ?

Also, I think that even if Mancini squeaks the title again, he'll be thanked and shown the door.

As much as I'm waiting with baited breath for Baconface to be 6-feet under ground... You look at the quality in the two squads and swap managers and City would win by a landslide.

Mancini constantly makes shockingly bad decisions. When everyone in the fucking room, on TV, and around the world shake their heads and wonder what the fuck he's thinking, its time to fucking go.

Yes he won the league last season to one of the weakest United sides I can remember in PL history... by a last gasp shot in stoppage time on goal difference alone. That is not the difference in quality between these two squads.

Weakest sides in their history that got one of their best points tallies in their history.

How does that work out?

he is so fucking naive, i cant believe that he told clichy, zaba to bomb on and it left us so exposed, were playing united not fucking villa, we got punished guys and tbh starting balotelli was suicidal...

olddirty said:
Damocles said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
That question nails it - end of! Or even Nasri - he´s given the pisscan a laugh today after being snubbed - he´s a shithouse

Mourinho played Balo in front of Eto'o all the time.

It's like you people discovered football yesterday

I was expecting you to come and tell us all how wrong we are...
Thank you.

In two seasons in question, Mario played 86 matches scoring 28 goals, with Eto played 101 matched scoring 53 goals - so how is that "Mario played in front of Eto all the time" ?

How is a 17 year old playing 86 games in front of a £50m striker NOT him doing it all of the time?!

Yes he has won us the fa cup, prem and c shield and i thank him for the success he has brought to our club. However... Success on the amount of money we have spent has just been a matter of time and i dont belive he is the only manager that could have done it. Here are my reasons i would at least like him to answer for.

1. Why has he messed about with what was the best defence in the leauge last season?

2. Why do we conststently play without any width when its clear we get closed down very easily in the final 3rd because all our runs are central.

3. Why did we sell adam johnson and get sinclair?

4. Why did we sell de jong and get garcia?

5. Rodwell?

6. Why has teves been sidelined when he was one of our best performers at the start of the season?

7. What do you actually see in ballotelli? Do you realy think he can be spoken about in the same contexed as messi? If so i think that should send alarbells ringing in any fans head that somthing aint right there.

I dont want to call for his head but why cant he see what the rest of the world sees?

Dethred said:
Also, I think that even if Mancini squeaks the title again, he'll be thanked and shown the door.

As much as I'm waiting with baited breath for Baconface to be 6-feet under ground... You look at the quality in the two squads and swap managers and City would win by a landslide.

Mancini constantly makes shockingly bad decisions. When everyone in the fucking room, on TV, and around the world shake their heads and wonder what the fuck he's thinking, its time to fucking go.

Yes he won the league last season to one of the weakest United sides I can remember in PL history... by a last gasp shot in stoppage time on goal difference alone. That is not the difference in quality between these two squads.
Glad you are banned.

Berkovic_blue said:
Ah, it appears he's shit it and gone home. I'll be checking back in this thread and expecting answers to my questions at some point. If any other Mancini-outers want to answer them then please go right ahead. We need to get to the crux of where these opinions are coming from because a lot of it I'm struggling to comprehend. My questions are simple and only require simple answers. Like I say, I'd be fascinated to see the responses...

How many answers did you all want?

I said I wouldn't be back tonight and I won't be apart from this because, as last night, I have a life to lead. However, I'm gutted we lost (contrary to popular belief) and I wouldn't even lay it all down to Mancini tactics.

Would you say that choosing Balotelli over Tevez was the decision of a top manager though?

He's not good enough. Our manager is killing off our campaign and pacifists like you are standing by and accepting it because he is better than Alan Ball and Frank Clark and he spent £250 million in a semi-decent fashion.

You think by being a sheep that you are a bigger City fan. Whilst I was vociferously protesting against Swales, I dare say that you were sitting back thinking about what a Blue he was and how much you appreciated his fetching syrup.

You are fucking clueless and I will be back tomorrow night to tell you why. I want our club to achieve it's maximum potential. You obviously don't.

Berkovic_blue said:
Ah, it appears he's shit it and gone home. I'll be checking back in this thread and expecting answers to my questions at some point. If any other Mancini-outers want to answer them then please go right ahead. We need to get to the crux of where these opinions are coming from because a lot of it I'm struggling to comprehend. My questions are simple and only require simple answers. Like I say, I'd be fascinated to see the responses...

How many answers did you all want?

I said I wouldn't be back tonight and I won't be apart from this because, as last night, I have a life to lead. However, I'm gutted we lost (contrary to popular belief) and I wouldn't even lay it all down to Mancini tactics.

Would you say that choosing Balotelli over Tevez was the decision of a top manager though?

He's not good enough. Our manager is killing off our campaign and pacifists like you are standing by and accepting it because he is better than Alan Ball and Frank Clark and he spent £250 million in a semi-decent fashion.

You think by being a sheep that you are a bigger City fan. Whilst I was vociferously protesting against Swales, I dare say that you were sitting back thinking about what a Blue he was and how much you appreciated his fetching syrup.

You are fucking clueless and I will be back tomorrow night to tell you why. I want our club to achieve it's maximum potential. You obviously don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.